Safety Engineering Works
Accident investigation, arc flash hazard assessments, dispersion modelling of contaminant plumes, online e-learning courses, electrical safety, ergonomic evaluations, job safety analysis, lockout tagout surveys, machine guarding surveys, process safety management, risk management, safety audits, site inspections, safety programme development, and safety training are among our core services.
Safety Engineering Works include,
- Perform audits and report the effectiveness of the system safety program.
- Support launch vehicle design and development to ensure that customer and internal goals for safety, mission success, and performance are met.
- Ability to develop schedules, manage budget and complete work according to the developed schedule.
- Briefing safety of the program at technical reviews and as part of the safety approval process.
- This position may include launch campaign support at remote launch sites both domestic and international.
- Exercises latitude in determine technical objectives of assignments, and make decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative.